SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
- Both leisure and business travel will bounce back to 2019 levels far faster than travel and hospitality professionals believe.
- Event and convention managers need to start talking about safety measures in their marketing immediately.
- Travelers will require only minimal safety protocols when selecting accommodations.
- Across the study, data in multiple categories point to travelers wanting to be pampered and provided with personalized rewards upon check-in over all others.
- Vacation rentals are being considered equally with hotels and resorts – now is the time for hotels to dig into the strength of their brand and reputation.
- Emails, travel sites and print ads are at the bottom of the list of marketing channels that will encourage people to travel.